Pet Releaf, a Littleton, Colo.-based plant-based pet health brand, recently launched a new functional product line designed to support conditions related to stress, hip and joint discomfort, digestive issues, skin and paw irritation, and general wellness.
Formulated by the company’s expert veterinary staff, the supplements meet pets and their families where they are—whether they’re dealing with the symptoms of age or struggling with something specific, company officials said. The products are available in hemp oils, capsules, chews (Edibites) and topical balm.
Continuing to demonstrate its ongoing commitment to bettering the planet, Pet Releaf also unveiled its progress towards achieving carbon neutral certification, and shared that its hemp oil boxes, formerly cardboard, are now entirely made from tree-free, biodegradable materials, officials said.
The company is already utilizes 100 percent wind-powered baking facilities, partnering exclusively with regenerative hemp farms to sequester carbon dioxide from the atmosphere, and using geothermal powered greenhouses to further decrease its carbon footprint, officials said.
“Being one of the original plant-powered pet health brands more than a decade ago is something that we’re incredibly proud of, and a responsibility that we take seriously,” said co-founder Chelsea Gennings. “We saw the power of plant-based medicine when we founded the company after struggling to find a non-opioid solution to help our own aging dog’s life. Since then, we’ve been honored to hear so many success stories from parents who witness our supplements change their pets’ lives.”
New products include:
- Daily Releaf: Pets stay happy and healthy with supplements designed to do it all —aiding mobility, calming, digestion and sensitive skin, officials said. Available in Edibite Chews and Hemp Oil.
- Stress Releaf: Pets remain calm with supplements designed for managing situational stress, officials said. Available in Edibite Chews and Hemp Oil.
- Hip and Joint Releaf: Pets keep running and jumping with supplements designed for increased mobility—and easier stair climbing, officials said. Available in Edibite Chews and Hemp Oil.
- Digestive Releaf: Pets avoid stomach distress with supplements designed for gut health and optimal digestion, officials said. Available in Edibite Chews.
- Skin and Paw Releaf: Pets say goodbye to itchiness, irritation, and allergies with supplements designed for even the most sensitive skin, officials said.
Pet Releaf also recently released Sentesa, a tri-active supplement developed by a leading veterinary scientist and the company’s veterinary staff. Combining Beta caryophyllene, caprylic acid, and full-spectrum hemp extract, Sentesa helps support immunity, bone health and brain health, officials said.
New products, both hemp-based and beyond, will continue to launch in the coming year.